Warendorf - Die Küche GmbH originated from the kitchen furniture activities of German household appliances giant Miele & Cie. Since September 2010 the high quality and design oriented Miele DIE KÜCHE kitchen furniture have been rebranded “Warendorf – Kitchen for Personalities” and continues to be positioned as a premium brand. Warendorf kitchens are distributed via a worldwide network of flagship stores, independent dealers to consumers and project developers.
- German luxury kitchen manufacturer and retailer
- Heritage dates back to 1973 when Miele & Cie founded the business and it was sold as Miele DIE KÜCHE
- In 2010, rebranded Warendorf - Kitchens for personalities
- Worldwide network of flagship and dealer retail locations
- Unsurpassed product quality with its unique folding carcass design
- Warendorf has approximately 100 employees
- Warendorf opened new flagship stores in Düsseldorf and Berlin to mark the beginning of 2014