Stark Manufacturing is a leader in the design, manufacture, machining and fabrication of connective tubular flow solutions. Its capabilities include aluminum, steel, and copper tube and hose assemblies for a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, agricultural, heavy duty and military. The company’s processing capabilities include bending, brazing, tube forming and assembly, and production of machined parts and fitting. It manufactures both high and low pressure products. Many U.S., Asian, and European automakers utilize Stark Manufacturing's expertise to develop and manufacture complex tube and tube assemblies for A/C systems and other vehicle components. As a Tier 1 and Tier 2 original equipment manufacturer, Stark Manufacturing customers include AM General, Volvo, Delphi, Caterpillar, GM and Valeo. Its technologically advanced equipment combined with highly trained and experienced personnel ensure a seamless production process that delivers the best design and quality for its customers.
Stark Manufacturing is headquartered in Russellville, Arkansas, with its primary manufacturing plant located in Paris, Arkansas.
- Established in 1976
- TS 16949 & ISO 9001 certified
- 20,000' machining center in Russellville, AR - 16 vertical & horizontal machining centers
- 110,000' production plant in Paris, AR: 30+ benders, 8 robots, 12 end-formers, 2 vibratory cells
- 200+ employees at its two manufacturing facilities
- Stark Manufacturing continues to see strong demand in the OE market. Recent new business wins include platforms with General Motors and Valeo.