CoBe Capital's Global Business Development team operates out of our New York office and is focused on originating new investment opportunities.
Relationships with leading global corporations
The Global Business Development team has established strong relationships with the strategy and corporate development groups of global corporations. Leading corporations worldwide have worked with our team as we have pursued the acquisition of non-core corporate divestitures in the Americas and Europe.
The multilingual Global Business Development team consists of seasoned finance executives with international business experience. The team has significant international work experience and each member is focused based on specific geographic regions.
Dedicated team for sourcing
Given the complexities of non-core divestitures, CoBe Capital maintains a focused and dedicated business development process. The team was redesigned by Darren Chaffee to institutionalize the activities and establish an international strategy.
Involvement in the transaction process
Our Business Development group works in parallel to our M&A team, enabling us to concurrently develop multiple investment opportunities by initiating and maintaining strong relationships with corporate development officers throughout the global business community.
- Sources Völker from Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC)
- Sourced Techco Security from Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK)
- Sourced Hatria from Mohawk Industries' (NYSE: MHK) Marazzi Group
- Sourced Facade and Glazing Solutions from Compagnie de Saint-Gobain (EPA: SGO)
- Sourced Printing Systems Division from Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS)
- Sourced LSI Corporation of America from HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI)
- Sourced Arosa Mobilia from Gorenje d.d. (LJSE: GRVG)
- Sourced Warendorf - Die Küche (Germany) from AFG Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG (SIX: AFGN)
- Sourced Resilion from IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI)